Organic waste optimization, efficient water usage, food supplements, remote drivers and other innovations will be presented at thecamp!
Who are are the startups?
- Basil (France) is a delivery app for meals made from local and seasonal products.
- Clic Parcelle (France) optimizes farmers’ economic performance thanks to a simple and user-friendly interface.
- GMR (France) spots and sells industrial vegetal waste as raw materials for the natural ingredient market.
- In Pulse Protein (France) is a smart mix of proteins to supplement meals and fuel an active lifestyle.
- Indi (Mexique) is a private technical design agency specialized in robotics and neurosciences.
- Lextan (France) is developing a "telepresence of the driver" solution to control a car remotely while reproducing the presence of the driver on board.
- Mama Spice (France) creates spice blends that mix two gastronomy cultures, France and India.
- Telaqua (France) is a smart solution for irrigation optimization.
- Waps (France) provides digitalization solutions to restaurants and retailers, enabling them to respond to the new uses of their customers.