Management in the 21st Century
AaaS - Programme exclusif
FORECASTING - SOCIETAL AND ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATIONS - LEADERSHIP - AGILITY - SOCIAL INNOVATION - FINANCE AND BUSINESS MODELS - COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE
The SNCF’s goals for this program were:
- Understand the major trends of technological, economic, societal, environmental and human transformations
- Anticipate the necessary transformations and the levers that can be activated immediately and those to put in place so as to stay a step ahead
- Develop the capacity to identify and respond to the main challenges of SNCF directors and experiment with new approaches to these challenges
- Integrate and expand new skills and practices on a daily basis: in business, management, projects, industrial operations, etc.
Creation of a Executive Manager program, with 14 2-day modules over 2 years, for 2 cohorts of participants, in partnership with Sciences Po Executive Education.
- Formulation of a strategic note to anticipate the SNCF’s responses to transformations
- Creation of a learning community made up of directors
- Sharing and decisions related to topics to be addressed in the short and medium terms