Academics, entrepreneurs, CEOs, government officials, young and old, from several continents: the members of the council are exceptional leaders who share thecamp’s belief that we can build a better future by working together. The council convenes for one year to work on strategic challenges with thecamp’s teams. Once the year is over, a new council will be formed.
“thecamp isn’t like other companies, so our board isn’t like other boards,” says Olivier Mathiot, President of thecamp. “In a spirit of ‘doing together’, we brought together women and men from different continents and backgrounds, to reflect the diversity of our ecosystem.”
During the council’s first meeting, the members began working with thecamp’s teams, including young creatives from thecamp’s collaborative residency, to accompany thecamp as it works to create the best future with its ecosystem. “We push our partners and our clients to innovate, and the council is a way of holding ourselves to that same standard,” explains Olivier Mathiot.
Meet Richard St-Pierre, co-president of the council
Richard St-Pierre is CEO of C2, which organizes a high-profile international creative business conference in Montréal, and other events around the world. He presides the council along with Lionel Minassian, Vision Keeper of thecamp.
Learn about Richard’s vision for the council and the future:
Welcome to all of the council members!
- Richard St-Pierre, Co-President of the council, CEO of C2
- Lionel Minassian, Co-President of the council, Vision Keeper of thecamp
- Djamel Agaoua, CEO of Viber
- Jean-Philippe Agresti, Dean of the Faculty of Law and Political Science at Aix-Marseille University
- Frédéric Bardeau, President and Co-Founder of Simplon.co
- Alexandre Cadain, Co-Founder and CEO of Anima
- Ming-Po Cai, Founder and President of Cathay Capital
- Nusrat Durrani, General Manager at MTV Networks
- Marie Ekeland, Co-Founder of daphni
- Nicolas Hazard, Founder of INCO
- Génifère Legrand, Chief Creative Officer at C2
- Axelle Lemaire, Partner and Global Head of Terra Numerata at Roland Berger
- Philippe Meunier, Chief Creative Officer and Co-Founder of Sid Lee
- Angélique Mohring, CEO of GainX
- Lamiya Morshed, Executive Director of Yunus Centre
- Christian Nibourel, Former President of Accenture France and Benelux
- Marie-Hélène Straus, Chief Officer, Consumer & Innovation Strategies at Chalhoub Group
- Cédric Villani, Mathematician and Deputy of the Essonne in the French National Assembly
- Cyril Zimmerman, Founder and CEO of AdUX